Why choose ChemoAlert?
ChemoAlert is a complete surface sampling solution, designed to make it easy for you to collect samples of hazardous drugs (HDs) to help you achieve compliance with USP 800 for safeguarding healthcare workers. USP 800 prescribes how healthcare organizations must manage the risks associated with HD surface contamination, and recommends surface sampling as a way of measuring the effectiveness of their actions.
The standards go on to say that, if any quantifiable HD surface contamination is identified, actions are taken to control the exposure risks and that the results are checked by re-sampling.
Using the unique ChemoAlert analytical method, you can test for up to 14 HDs from a single sample (including platinum-containing drugs) with a detection limit of 5 ng/sample:
- Etoposide Phosphate
Benefits of ChemoAlert:
- Multiple HD results from a single swab
- Verified sample integrity during shipping and storage
- Superior analytical sensitivity and specificity
- Verified HD recovery from typical workplace surfaces
- Turnaround time is typically 10-15 business days. Rush analysis is available with prior arrangements.
- Easy to use
- Analysis conducted by AIHA LAP, LLC accredited laboratory participating in the AIHA
Want to test for drugs that are not on the list? No problem. We have analytical methods available to test for 1000+ drugs individually, although some restrictions may apply. Please refer to our Pharmaceutical Fee Schedule in the Resources section below for more information.
For more information, Contact Bureau Veritas today.