The Bureau Veritas LDAR program is developed in accordance with various provincial and federal regulations, including AER Directive 060, AER Directive 084, BC Oil & Gas Commission guidelines, and the Regulations Respecting Reduction in the Release of Methane and Certain Volatile Organic Compounds (Upstream Oil and Gas Sector) (SOR/2018-66).
Bureau Veritas offers leak detection and repair services, data management and staff training. We offer monitoring solutions for emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and volatile hazardous pollutants (VHAPs) leaking from industrial manufacturing, transportation and distribution processes. Our team of professional, trained technical experts is able to efficiently identify the exact sources of emissions in a cost effective manner using optical gas imaging and toxic vapour analyzers.
Our services include:
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) programs
- Smart LDAR: OGI, Quantitative OGI, TVA, Continuous Monitoring (GCI), Smart Torque
- Advanced LDAR inventory maintenance
- Fugitive emission monitoring
- Digital P&ID solutions
- Advanced monitoring & sampling solutions
- Database management solutions
Contact us at email@example.com